Monday, January 19, 2009

iPod Touch 2G FAQs

I have compiled a little bit of information about the iPod Touch 2G. Here are some FAQs that I have come up with:

Q: What is different between the 1G and the 2G models?

A: $50

Besides that though, the 2G has a built in speaker, the chrome back like other iPods, and there are volume buttons on the side of the 2G model.

Q2: What size capacities are available?

A2: There are 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB models.

Q3: Can I jailbreak the iPod Touch 2G? Are you going to jailbreak it?

A3: As of right now, the 2G jailbreak is not possible, but is almost ready. Since jailbreaking is perfectly legal, I AM going to jailbreak mine when it is known how. A post will be made on The Tecker when the jailbreak is available. And there may be an instructional tutorial placed on youtube on how to do it.

If you have any more question, please comment, and I will respond as soon as I can.


0 comments: