Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Obama Inauguration

It's time for me to post my 2 cents about the Obama Inauguration.  People say "It was just AMAZING"..."History has been made".  Well, let me start with "History has been made".  Well yes, history has been made.........somewhat.  History is always made when a new president comes, if they're a piece of crap or not.  "It was just AMAZING":  Yes it was good....but I wouldn't classify it as AMAZING.  This part just confuses me:  "...I would like to thank everyone for accepting me as the first black president of the United States of America...".  Well, we didn't accept him.  We VOTED him in people!!!!!!!!!  I don't call that accepting, unless if our government just became an oligarchy or dictatorship.  Next of all, who would want to stand in that cold just to watch something for a whole 15-30 minutes just to see a president sworn in?  Also, you have to bring your OWN toilet paper for the bathroom?  Come on people, imagine standing where Barack is going to be inaugurated at, holding a roll of toilet paper!  It would look kind of weird.


     Next, it's time for me to talk about this plan that he has during his second day in office.  Did you hear about this?  Well, either way, let me tell you.  You know those restrictions that George W. Bush made for abortions, such as you can't have one after so many months, and so forth?  Well, during Obama's second day in office, those laws are supposedly going to REVERSE!  If they are successfully reversed, then teens who are pregnant can get an abortion WITHOUT telling their parents!  Parents who are reading this, please talk to your kids about the serious matter that I won't talk about here; this isn't the right blog.  And kids, if you are unsure about something important, please talk to their parents; that's what they're there for!  Back to the parents, if you are uncomfortable about talking about this with your kids, think about it when (and if) your parents talked about it to you.  They probably felt the same way.  So help this world and talk to your kids about this serious subject.


Anyways, please comment!  I will most likely respond.

0 comments: